Directly at the valley station Waldbahn, thers is a Bike-Adventure Playground with a training area, kids' park, pumptrack, Landing Bag and slopestyle in all levels of difficulty.
- The Kids Park is directly opposite the valley lift station. Children are free to enjoy the mini bike park with fun obstacles and banks.
- In the Training Area, beginners are tested in agility and balance. Ideal for warming up for the harder trails.
- The Pumptrack trains bikers to use their weight to speed up instead of their pedals.
- Slopestyle: In the finish area of the Waldbahn there are jumps in all sizes. Ideal for first jump attempts or technique training.
- At the LandingBag you can try your hardest tricks, while never worrying about crashing. The bag cushions your fall.
To ensure every family member is included in the fun, the Bike Park included family-friendly downhill routes. The themed routes such as the Milky Way, Vuelta and Morning Glory delight bikers of all ages and skill levels.
Bike Park Trails
9 trails in all levels of difficulty thrill beginners as well as well-experienced bikers. Safely transport your bikes with the Waldbahn lift, and then get ready to hold on tight as your downhill bike experience begins, racing back into town.
- Milky Way, Vuelta, Morning Glory
Family-friendly trails suitable for beginners and children. Easy to ride and plenty of fun. Excellent training ground to improve biking technique.
- Strada del Sole, Supernatural, Freeride Trail, Supernatural 2.0
These trails are ideal for beginners and more advanced bikers. Wide jumps and steep banked turns guarantee plenty of downhill action.
- Hill Bill, Downhill
Trails including steep terrain with roots, rocks, and drops. Challenging trails suitable only for skilled downhill bikers.
8 singletrails suitable for beginners, advanced, skilled, as well as leisurely bikers, ensure a wide variety & great downhill fun.
This trail starts at 2,023 masl at the Alpkopf. Scenic views and ideal for beginners.
- Högtrail, Zirbentrail, Almtrail
These easy trails include small obstacles along the way. Ideal for first downhill experiences. Basic downhill skills necessary.
- Frommestrail, Scheidtrail, Flüstertrail, Jochtrail
These trails include larger obstacles, root- and gravel sections, and banked turns for plenty of fun & action.