Bikepark Courses & Mini Camps
Take advantage of the free 1-hour-long guided bike tour held every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis — for free! Bike experts give you a quick introduction to this bike region, useful tips and recommendations on how to safely bike this region. All you need to join the tour is your bike and suitable safety equipment.
- Kids Jump Basics: Intermediate, 8-15 years, 1h
Every Wednesday from 4:00 p.m. in the training area, kids train their technique and perfect their drops.
- Knirpse: Basic, 4-8 years, 2h
Plenty of fun & games with our youngest bikers, teaching them the basics of biking the training- and children's trail.
- Taster Bike Course: Beginners, from 7 years, 2h
Perfect basic bike skills training. This course includes a guide, equipment and bikepark ticket.
- Technique Course: Intermediate, from 7years, 2h
This course is perfectly suited for all bikers wanting more after their taster course. Further improve your bike skills by working on perfecting your technique in the bikepark.
- Flow Technique Course: Advanced, from 9 years, 2h
This course is suited for skilled bikers wanting to improve their skills on the turns, jumps & wallrides in the bikepark.
- Experts Technique Course: Experts, from 12 years, 2.5h
Aim of this course is to improve your biking technique through the most difficult sections of the bikepark such as trails with roots, steep sections, drops, floaters, tables, step-down & up, as well as doubles.
- Rippers Mini Camp: Basic, 6-8 years, 2x2 h on 2 days
For all children needing more experience on their bikes. Ideal starter course and preparation course for other bike courses or camps.
- Taster Mini Camp: Beginners, 7-12 years, 2x 2 h and 1x 2.5 h on 3 days
Children learn all the basic skills of biking in the bikepark and down singletrails.
- Shredders Mini Camp: Intermediate, 7-12 years, 2x 2 h and 1x 2,5 h on 3 days
This course is for skilled young bikers to further improve their riding technique and slowly start to speed up up down the single- and bikepark trails.